Franklin Simpson, P.C. represents individuals and businesses in a variety of corporate and real estate transactions. For each area in which we practice, our clients rely on our knowledge and experience working on highly complex transactions, but value the cost-effective solutions and personal attention that we provide.
We are committed to providing personalized service to each client with an exacting dedication to quality, always relying on the same basic dedication to finding and implementing practical solutions that benefit our clients. Below are some of our recent representations:
- The seller of a multi-family apartment building who provided financing to the purchaser.
- A business that spun off a division and entered into a new joint venture to provide additional equity to the primary business.
- A multi-state retail business that leased a new store in Midtown Manhattan.
- An investor who sold and purchased income-producing real estate using a 1031 tax-free exchange.
- The managing member of a real estate investment fund in negotiations with equity partners.
Regardless of the specific matter, we work closely with all of our clients in assessing goals, identifying areas of potential risk and developing cost-effective solutions to risk. The firm's reputation for quality, efficiency and reliability is built on our basic approach to providing legal services that are on time, within budget and responsive to clients' needs.
Thank you for your interest in Franklin Simpson, P.C. and taking time to learn more about us. Please contact us today to discuss your specific legal needs and what we can do for you.